the Tv Victor Cd is really nice

Can't remember what label it's on though.
Main street #5 sounds right up your alley although it has some vocals.

pole 2 and 3 or great as well.

From: "James Bucknell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Curt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] deep dub detroit/berlin ramble
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:58:45 -0500

brommage dub on svek (the first one, not the second) is the bomb. if you want to
hear it it comes in at 24 minutes on my house mix at
http://www.jbucknell.com/sounds.htm. (that's an accapella by arthur baker over
the top, it's not on the svek release)
also check out stuff on mosaic records, some is more dubby than others.
james

Curt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/30/2001 12:48:32 AM