Search streetsound's globalhouse.com (i think that's the url) always interesting discussions with real house headz, although I haven't logged on in a while....

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "Giles Dickerson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: "313@Hyperreal.Org (E-mail)" <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: [313] House / techno popularity
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 13:00:56 -0600

Speaking of house music - is there any email lists like this one (well
maybe not like this one) that discusses house music? I have yet to run into
one - not talking tech-house but real house music? I'd be interested in
seeing some discussions about gay black men and lesbian women in the music
industry and their problems with not only being black but being homosexual
as well - double stigma. Maybe someone would like to address this issue as
well?

MEK