Ok I just read through it last night and this is my impression - it's good
for most techno fans but I think that a lot of comic book collectors would
be miffed. The artwork at times does waver but then turn the page and it's
amazing - hand drawn images over what appear to be computer created - gives
a f'cking amazing 3D effect. Best pages no doubt! There is little
background into who this lady is though. This is, of course, coming from
someone who does not have any previous Orietta St. Cloud comics and there
are several references to past issues within the comic (anyone know if
there are copies still available of old St. Cloud comics, I'd like to know
what is going on). Sometimes the visuals were down right confusing - I had
no idea what I was looking at or what going on in certain frames, this
coming from a Jack Kirby fan. That said - I do see a lot of connections in
the abstract images of Oldham and Kirby. Anyone familiar with who Oldham
appreciates? What comics/visual artists turn his crank? I don't know how
much time Oldham put into producing this, and I know how time consuming and
tiring it is to produce even a single issue (especially an independent),
but the story seems hurried. It's like a vignette and not really a whole
story or doesn't give much impression that there has to be any follow-up.
I'd like to see more and I hope that Mr. Oldham finds more opportunities to
produce his comics. I'd keep buying them. The CD rocks but damn I wish I
had a poster in my package!

Just my opinion - please buy the comic, read it, listen to the CD while
reading and form your own opinion. And if could give me your impression
that would be cool.

MEK