I'm hoping its just the poor audio quality, but it really just sounds
simple to me. I thought the strigs were obvious, and I eagerly awaited a
good hook when the beat came in, and it just wasn't there.

Like I said, I have a feeling it might just be the poor quality. But
based on what I heard (what else could I base it on), I'd probably leave
it alone.