I think the sound quality on the clip may be average, therefore you won't hear all of the elements clearly.. I really doubt there going to record the clip in high quality sound, it's a teaser... People need to keep in mind you only hear about 15-20 seconds of the song... and I like what I've heard so far...

~Erin

yussel:

I'm hoping its just the poor audio quality, but it really just sounds
simple to me. I thought the strigs were obvious, and I eagerly awaited a
good hook when the beat came in, and it just wasn't there.

Like I said, I have a feeling it might just be the poor quality. But
based on what I heard (what else could I base it on), I'd probably leave
it alone.

it doesn't do anything for you? that's cool, each to their own innit. as you say it is a short clip with fairly average sound quality. simple, obvious... yeah, maybe... but i prefer to think of those elements as clean, classic UR. you think there's no hook, i disagree. even from the clip, it sounds like *such* an uplifting track. i can't wait to get my mits on a copy. things have seemed so flat lately... a new UR record, and a good one at that, is just what's needed! :)

rob