Some other interesting titbits about Blaze ...

An outfit called Phase II in the late 80s/early 90s, had substantially the
same members - some of you might remember: 'It's A Mystery': "Love is the
question that goes thru my mind, you have the answers I may never find ...".
A less beaty, more paradise-garagey version appeared on a compilation called
'Paradise Regained' which I think came out in 1988 (?) on Republic records,
in collaboration with Dave Lee (who one could say is a well-known 'Brit Fad
freak', but I wouldn't dream of it ;o). The rest of the tracks were mostly
by Blaze under different names. I can post details Weds.

Josh Milan and Kevin Hedge worked with the Pet Shop Boys on their
'Introspective' Mini-album released in 1988. Josh Milan played keyboards on
'I Want A Dog'; I think both provided 'additional production'.

I've come across the names Hedge, Milan, Herbert so often on 'anonymous'
disco-house records from the early '90s, I've almost stopped noticing. The
'25 years Later' LP therefore was a very big revelation and it still puzzles
me how so much lyrical, musical and conceptual talent is still so hidden, 14
years later.

Ken