If only I wasn't on the Atkins diet! Maybe I should just hurl insults and eat some beef jerky...

At 04:12 PM 3/5/2002, Rob Theakston wrote:
hi guys.

while i have been following the thread with great zest and interest, i'd
like to share something with everyone that my good friend ana sent me. i
made this last night and it was fantastic. so good i'd like to share with
you, just to serve as an intermission between rounds. it tastes absolutely
heavenly and i think everyone should bake a loaf while composing their next
email. just to have some comfort food nearby...