We learnt that some folks are incapable of empathy, but I guess we knew that
already.

Why can't we just be happy Juan got a cover story - that's wonderful.

Change of topic - anyone know anything about a re-release of Inner City's
Big Fun? There is a mix CD on the current Muzik, Singapore Tribal, by Zouk
DJ Aldrin with a new D Wynn Mix. I really like this mix! It's also nice that
the Singapore posse has got this kind of recognition from a UK magazine.