> For me, the point of this debate was never, is Juan Atkins a good
artist.
> The debate was what makes an artist deserving of attention on a
mass media
> scale.

about this, a think that one of the main points is the oportunity
some people have more then others to comunicate. i'm pretty sure that
there are many unknow artists arround the world who would touch me
with theyr music. if those artists live in a poor country for
exemple, where u have no chance of surviving by choosing a job that u
would like to do, they probably wont have any way of pressing a
record and sell it in stores.

----

henrique casanova
S.O.M.