Further, I'd say they're inexcusable really. However, I wondered how >those offensive remarks of Ms Gavoor, invalidated the other stuff >Laura Gavoor said. Still have yet to get a cogent non-insulting, non inflammatory response that actually answers that question.

Hi ken! i'm so very glad for your response, and i can't wait to provide you with a non-insulting positive response of my own!

It depends on ms gavoor's full opinion of discrimination. if she feels strongly about people getting discriminated against, then it DOES invalidate her response. In that context, having her say ,'discrimination sucks,' and then turning around and saying the word 'faggot,' is 100% contradictory. it causes the reader to believe that she does not believe in her own views.

Or if she feels that only black people are discriminated against, or that black people are the only ones worthy of a sympathetic shoulder when it comes to discrimination, then i'll shut up.

but i still find the word faggot offensive.

Hope to hear from you soon ken, and have a great day!