as far as i remember the other 2 were about 20 quid - i think they were
limited run and more albums than double packs hence the more expensive than
usual price tag. when you consider cds in chain stores are now above 15quid
and thats for a bloody CD which costs virtually nothing to manufacture i
think is not unreasonable.

if you think something is too expensive dont buy it then - if you do buy it
you obviously thought it was worth the price so quit bitching about it.