From: Jason Donnelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 3:55 PM
Subject: [313] every dog vol 3

now available at bent crayon:

MILLSART: Every Dog Has Its Day Vol. 3 2x12" (AXIS). "In time, all
wrongdoings are eligible for correction. Even in the eye of a storm, we
must endure the invalid as a objective fragment in the existence of
mankind. Effortlessly, time passes over and onto, without you and without
us. On it, we mark the acceptance of the new with the chance to begin again
and give away the hand of the past, free of unadmissibles. Those who are
punctual are thieves of time. Robbing from reserves of time that have been
designated for nothing. In time, time tells truths or at least the truths
you've been waiting for. Time is the oldest living thing we own. Its rate
of speed is constant and in all, infinite. Some never have enough time,
which are those people that are quick to recognize those who waste it. Is
time or is it not? It has been said that seconds, minutes, hours, days,
weeks, months, years, decades and centuries are just about all the average
human can imagine and plan for. Millsart believes not. All that is needed
to calculate is that 'one of these days is none of these days'. Now that
you've read this, please be advised that Every Dog Has Its Day."
--Millsart  $16.99

$16.99 is roughly £12

sure beats £20 that some shops are looking for!

bent crayon 11600 detroit ave cleveland oh 44102
www.bentcrayon.com 216.221.9200
www.hiaohiaohiao.com

jason