I do have the vinyl pressing for this release, which was on Wing
Records/Polygram.  For curiosity's sake, I've enclosed a tracklsiting below.
To my knowledge, there was a 2nd volume with the same title as well,
although I couldn't tell you what is on it... a search of cddb.com might be
able to reveal that, for whomever is interested.

Side A

Pick A Number - Groovy
Mac Sample - House Inspector
Miss Nicky Trax - Acid In The House