Well I played on Kiss FM in January on Dave Mothersole's show and spun an hour
of techno, a set that included stuff likle the Dimension 5 EP on Delsin, Carl
Craig's 'From Beyond' and loads of other proper techno. Saying that though,
I've not been invited back :)

On the subject of the UR interview on Kiss, I remember that show well, it was
the week before the Interstellar Fugitives party and Colin had the whole crew
in the studio (I think Dave Clarke asked a few questions as well). He
interviewed JD, Rolando, Larry Burden and Mad Mike himself and then Rolando did
a 40 minute mix. Its a shame that the show moved to Groovetech and that Colin
has started playing more techy house stuff on the whole as this was a real
defining show in its heyday. He had people on the show like, Damon Wild,
K-Alexi, Kevin Saunderson, Luke Slater, pretty much every week he had a top
techno guy on. The show was always split in to the first half which was the
Abstrakt Dance hour, where he played more dancable techno and then the outer
limits hour where he played a mixture of deeper, ambient music. So innovative,
I guess it was never gonna last. Also remember this was the station that also
had Colin Favor playing techno every week, those were the days.

Cheers

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.digital-soul.co.uk

No that's good ... can anyone see any hope anywhere for Techno on UK
terrestrial radio? ... (that might actually be the point).
BTW thx for responses about non-uk broadcasting too, 'though was referring
primarily to here.

Ken

Never pay another Internet phone bill!
Freeserve AnyTime, for all the Internet access you want, day and night, only
£12.99 per month.
Sign-up at http://www.freeserve.com/time/anytime