Ack, I think I missed the boat on this before it was removed.  Sounds like
it was a very well put together piece of work.

In a distantly related matter, after procrastinating far too much, I finally
picked up a copy of Dan Sicko's book, "Techno Rebels" at my local Barnes and
Noble store last week.  Thanks to my work schedule (and the advent of the
Internet) I rarely have time to actually sit down and read through an actual
book, but it only took a couple of pages of browsing to decide to purchase
this and MAKE time to read.  I hope to have it completed before Memorial Day
weekend and perhaps find myself a bit more educated on matters relating to
Techno, electronic music, and its fascinating history. ;)

Matt
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://www.magicmattkelly.com