also catchin up:

check out Bohannon, and he´s also definitively not offlist -

very important part of Detroit´s music history and his almost minimal

plain funk stomp is timeless - perfect and it´s obvious that many elements

in house and techno-productions have been roaming in the same

territory of beat-knowledge - Foot Stompin' Music