> ...i have been heavily listening to the future beat alliance lp "disconnected"
> (21dsr) and i must say it is a beautiful piece of music...

Agreed - and this gives me a great chance to plug the next Emoticon release,
Future Beat Alliance's 'Head Ways' EP, which is released through Rush Hour
next Friday. Four tracks of quality material from FBA - you can preview the
entire release in Realaudio on the Emoticon website. Also coming up on
Emoticon over the next few months are EPs from Scape One, Jeff Samuel,
Connective Zone and Russ Gabriel...

Apologies for the blatant self-promotion...

Cheers,

Tom