Hey 313

All the recent talk and planning of 313 parties in the UK and abroad has really
highlighted how much enthusiasn as well as talent and togetheness there is on
this group, despite the occasional blow up over more complex issues. Its given
me an idea to put something together to celebrate the music and the group in a
more tangiable way by releasing a compilation album made up entirely of music
by list members. I know there are plenty of good producers on the list, both
established and otherwise and I'm wondering if this has been attempted before.
Anyway, I would certainly welcome some further discussion of this idea and if
there are any list members that would be into getting involved in such a
project and submitting a track then I would definatly like to hear from you.
Just an idea at the moment, but from small acorns....

Cheers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.digital-soul.co.uk