i think it is a great idea..  and will suport it the can..

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2002 5:41 AM
Subject: [313] 313 compilation?

> Hey 313
>
> All the recent talk and planning of 313 parties in the UK and abroad has
really highlighted how much enthusiasn as well as talent and togetheness
there is on this group, despite the occasional blow up over more complex
issues. Its given me an idea to put something together to celebrate the
music and the group in a more tangiable way by releasing a compilation album
made up entirely of music by list members. I know there are plenty of good
producers on the list, both established and otherwise and I'm wondering if
this has been attempted before.
> Anyway, I would certainly welcome some further discussion of this idea and
if there are any list members that would be into getting involved in such a
project and submitting a track then I would definatly like to hear from you.