I have been getting a lot more into minimal techno sets of late and recently had the pleasure of listening to Pantytec here in tdot. What a wikkid set these guys threw down. So much funk. Zip and Sammy Dee did answer the question (which was brought up by a friend of mine recently) that minimal techno is way may more interesting when there is the element of funk. I also find myself enjoying european and detroit electro way more than I used to a year ago. My appreciation for both styles have evolved together which leads me to conclude that they are inextricably linked. The next set that I will have the pleasure of enjoying is Legowelt (Holland).
Who are some of your best list minimal techno djs/producers?

cheers
k.