> I think so. Though I seem to have missed the boat on "Stomp The Beat".
>
>> gherkin jerks - stomp that beat - gherkin records
>> gherkin jerks - 1990 - gherkin records
>>
>> have they been repressed?  i seem to remember to have read  something

Thisi is from a recent e-mail alleviated sent me:

-On The Horizon:
-"Love's Paradise" by Blakk Society featuring Shelby Johnson-
-"Remixes" of "Deja Vu" from Larry Heard's album "Love's Arrival..."-
-"Mother's Love" by Regina Williams-
-A new EP from Son Dexter-
-The Legendary 1st Gherkin Jerks EP will be re-released in March 2002 on
Alleviated Records. [circa 1988].
-Re-issues of classic Alleviated releases???-

Wahooo!

Jason Brunton
Iridite