Hi All,
I was wonder what everyone thought about the new Shake 12"? What's it like? I'm also curious about the Carl Craig remix of Jah Wobble?

SHAKE - Unsterilized Session [FRICTIONAL]
Tracks: For The Lamented, Frictional Beat No. 5, Frictionalized, Your Little Black Robot. Born and raised in Detroit, Anthony began DJing in high school and has been active in the Detroit music scene since the early '80s. His production on this record display a wide range of vision, yet still portrays consistent themes of empowerment and mental agility through tough, chopped-up Detroit beats contrasted with raw
satisfing beauty.

JAH WOBBLE - Radioaxiom Remix EP [PALM PICTURES]
Prod by Jah Wobble & Bill Laswell. Remixed by Carl Craig, 4 Hero. Tracks+ Mixes: Alsema Dub (Carl Craig Remix, Album Version), Orion (4 Hero Dub Mix), Virus Dub (Album Version).Carl's mix is high quality space dub with voicings, echoes, delays, pulsating rhythms and layers of bass that are oh so deep. The 4 Heros remix track is an alien broadcast of bass, beats and electronics originating from deep within the space-dub
continuum.