hi folks.  I recall that a number of mailing list members have music
collections that could be considered greater than average.  at last count, i
have upwards of 500 titles.  one of the joys that i have discovered as a
result of building such a large collection is what i call the "rediscovery
event".  on occasion i may choose a title that i haven't given a listen to
in some time.  i may not even remember that i had it in my possession.
press play or drop the tone arm... and suddenly you rediscover an engaging
and enthralling piece of electronic, soulful brilliance.  a few days ago i
put the needle to "arc of blueness" by q-moog.  lo-fi, high energy soul by a
little heard of producer.
  i am enthusiastic to hear of other members' encounters with the
"rediscovery event".  perhaps this is a silly thread in our environment of
"heavy issues", but i feel it's time to indulge in the stories surrounding
the great trax we have heard in the past.
regards,
lrh