Gwendal Cobert wrote on Thu, 21 Mar 2002 about following:

> hehe... one of the tracks I've rediscovered is Praga Khan's "Injected with a
> poison"... only tracks by these guys I know of ; early commercial acid, I
> know, but extremely well done... have these guys released other interesting
> stuff, or were they just a one-off ?
> Gwendal

there's also "Rave alarm", which was also released as "Rave Alert",
typical ravesound of early nineties... but. these guys are also Lords of
Acid - who's "Take Control" is excellent track. later on they have been
doing sort of industrial-meets-pop-meets-something sort of stuff, which,
at least, i don't like.

sakke