From: RC [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 10:44 AM
To: Phonopsia; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Avalanches - Since I Left You

sadly, as with many cases of quality Australian elctronica,

recognition, respect and the real market is offshore (think HMC, severed
heads and currently patrick haf - to name but a few)

i'd agree that the avalanches are really doing innovative things and can
definetley claim their own sound, no small feat for an electronic music
producer, not to mention an australian electronic music producer

i note they are/were touring through europe recently and playing some
big festivals, anyone seen them live?