i'm a deep house (among other genres) dj who moved (back) to sydney after 10
years in new york. i can't get a booking playing deep house here. i get
booked to play techno and electro.
the stuff that people in sydney call deep house has nothing to do with the
stuff i play.
i go to nights billed as deep house here and they're playing progressive.
laylo and bushwacka are't deep house, and nor are peace division.

i hope someone can prove me wrong and tell me where they're playing real
house in sydney, i realy really want to go dancing.

maybe melbounre is better (i did get booked to play a house set in melbourne
at a club called honkytonks, but my records box never showed up).
james