To make this on topic I was sitting waiting on an oil change going through
the magazines and I notice some similarities in
terrorist fatigue and Underground Resistance, WPA.
I personally have always liked things people would find controversial like
Natzi design/ architecture, the old U.S.S.R, Stalin,
constructovism and places like Iran esthetically pleasing.
So how is UR taking all this post 9/11 "war against terrorism" political
correctness, are they trying to down play the militia
look?
A few questions for UR in case someone has another interview with Mad Mike.