tho only techno dj that the temple brings in is twonz. don't get me wrong,
twonz rocks. but how about some different acts? temple is the only club in the
area that has the potential to be a good place to hear some real music. but
they insist to play bullshit. they brought dj icey a few weeks ago, give me a
break. although i have seen jay denham, rob hood and t-1000 there. i am pretty
sure the pepople that run "electronic" nights there put together the ESIfest,
which is a good time. i gave jerome a cd when i first moved up here. i told him
it was a 3 table techno mix. when i left the place my cd was sitting behind the
bar with him nowhere to be found. if it sould have been trance he probably
would have made it a point to listen to it. it sould be nice to have a weekly
around here so i didn't have to drive to detroit every week. in any case,
thanks for the update. i haven't heard anything about it until now. see you
there.

dan