Maybe its because no one shows up.  I don't know where to point the finger,
but not long ago Carlos Souffrount (sp?) played to a Temple crowd of exactly 5.

On the other hand, The Detroit Grand Pubas gave that club probably the best
night they have ever seen, and Andy (Dr. Toefinger) told me that it was the
best show they (Pubas) ever had.

Take it for what its worth.

 J.

--