Well, it has been here and there (e.g., Deep Space, old sets by The Wizard and at sundry places on the dial, usually in late-night slots), but it certainly has NOT ever been all over the radio. That's a good chunk of the reason behind the mystery of techno being an international phenomenon yet often an enigma to Detroiters.

                                                        jeff