dear "techno" --

It's nice to see you can couple a good, fresh insight to a troll. Because you're right -- the old-school elitism of the NW side GQ cliques was very palpable, and has been documented well in interview sources.

Your reminder even makes the self-justifying marginalization of disagreement implicit in your original post much more bearable.

But doesn't this also mean it would be more "Detroit techno" of us not only to disagree, but also to withhold more information?

If so, I will continue to do so, and shut up now.
-marc