At 08:51 AM 11/10/2002, logic7 wrote:
Last time I heard it "all over the radio" in tha D was about '89. The Wizard
and Mojo both played techno, 96.3 had a house/techno show right around 1pm
or so, and 107.5 has a couple of DJ's that played it.

At some point in 89, that came to a near halt. By 91, Techno and House were
all but completely forced into friday and saturday mix shows (Gary Chandler,
Charles Henderson, etc...)

I guess my definition of "all over" is different than some; I recall those days as well, but even then didn't feel that was "all over".
Still, it's certainly more than what I remember since.

jeff