sean deason wrote on Tue, 29 Oct 2002 about following:

> Hey gang!
> Thanks to my good buddy Kent Williams (of Iowa City, Iowa), the parts for
> remixing/reworking "The Sh*t" are now available for download.

hey mr deason, the list,

my remix is now done, and available for download; i still ain't happy
with the mix (i dunno, sounds a bit muddy or something) but this is the
best i could come up with these sounds (i didn't actually use many of
the original samples) and my "equipment". i can get it fixed if needed,
though. i had to make separate page for the link for obvious reasons :)
grab it from here:

http://www.arabuusimiehet.com/sakke/deason.html

sakke
--