The francois K radio1 essential mix is available on a retail 2xCD and is
pretty good too, quite a varied selection of stuff

On the subject of wave also my old flatmate had a chez/wave mix cd that came
on the front of DJ Mag which was full of pretty lush housey grooves - worth
hunting down

peace,
Marc

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an
offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an
official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman
Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate
and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change
without notice.