Probably enough has been said about this, already, but just to help inform
any vegan techno heads out there who make it to the Big Apple:

1. Hangawai on 32nd St. b/w 5th and park is probably the only Korean
Vegetarian restaurant, anywhere. Its also supposed to be amazingly good,
though a bit expensive. I haven't been there, yet, though.

2. Quintessence on 10th St B/W 2nd Ave and A is Raw Foodist (i.e. nothing is
cooked at all). Went there with Mr. Todd "Planet E" Sines, himself. It was
quite good, but I wanted to get a hot dog afterwards b/c I was still hungry.

And last, but not least:

3. H&M Dairy Restuarant on 2nd Ave b/w 7th St and St. Mark's place. This is
one of my favorite restaurants in New York. Its not Vegan, though, its an
old-fashioned Kosher Dairy Restaurant: i.e. Milk, Fish, and Veggies. No Beef
or Chicken.  Its cheap and very filling, even for a carnivore like myself...
and I have a reputation for eating a lot.

As my grandmother used to say:
"Eat! Eat! Its Good for you!"

Scatalogics
3240 46th ST #2B