From: Grammenos, Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 4:29 PM
To: 'Elliot Taub'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: how about some more vegan food? as we get REALLY OT

LOL! It's true i am a vegan poseur but i know what's good
and what's not regardless.. if u think kate's is bad then
i'de love to hear your opinion on Teany's. Bleh.

So mr. taub enlighten us on good vegan eats in nyc?!

Sorry for the OT folks, but food is just as important
as music for us ny'ers ;)

-p