What the hell is macrobiotic?
In London, all we eat is pie and mash and fish and chips!
Seriously though - I would like to know

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Scuccimarra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 2:40 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: (313) ...enough eminem, how about some more vegan food?

Does anyone know any good macrobiotic places in Manhattan? I've been to
Caravan of Dreams in the East Village which was OK...

At 01:59 AM 11/13/2002 -0600, atomly wrote:
>["Grammenos, Peter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
> > You can't be serious! Try kate's joint or Angelca's Kitchen then tell
> > me it's still good. Geez.
>
>F both those places!  It's ALL ABOUT Vegetarian Paradise 2 (No relation
>to vp1 or vp3) for vegan food in NYC.  There's also a place next door
>owned by the same people but I can't remember the name.
>
>Seriously, though, the Soul Chicken at VP2 is the best thing ever.
>
>--
>:: atomly ::
>
>[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.atomly.com ...
>[ atomiq records : po box 805319 chicago il 60680 : 877.741.3571 ...

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]