The End in London: This sound system is so sick. I know some people who
don't like it but I think it depends who you see spinning on it, b/c they
have separate PA settings for all the regular performers. I like the setup
of the entire club. Clearly there are sometimes issues with the crowds
there, but the space itself rocks, purely because of the focus on the DJ
and
the sound quality.

Couldn't agree more with this. It takes a Jeff Mills or a Laurent Garnier
type figure (a big name basically) to attract the right crowd there these
days but when it when it rocks it's my fav club .. in London anyway (based
on layout, design, sound quality & security.)
 Have to check out Plastic People though after all the positive comments.