funnily enough Ive been to a cool venue in london - the eq warehouse , which
unfortunately seems to be predominantly psy trance nonsense, however they
have a huge chillout room with lots of cushions and they stick to playing
dubs/breaks and other non-trance random bizness in there which is pretty
cool. I have to say the vibe is def firendlier than a lot of clubs Ive been
too , just a shame they dont ditch the psy and bust out the sounds of tha D
:)

peace,
Marc

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an
offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an
official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman
Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate
and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change
without notice.