From: Tristan Watkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 November 2002 12:08
To: Lee Herrington IV; 313
Subject: Re: (313) [313] rockin' doubles.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lee Herrington IV" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 11:57 AM
Subject: (313) [313] rockin' doubles.

>   hi folks.  i was palying around with two copies of dbx, "losing
> control"...  it's a good thing.  the more out of synch the beats get, the
> more appropriate the phrasing of the track becomes.  "i'm losing control."
> can anyone recommend other D tracks that are fun to toy with?

All the Maurizio records, especially M5 and M6.

Rob Hood's 'Untitled'.

Surprise, surprise, these are minimal too! :)

Sean Deason as Freq's 'Xirtram 2'.

There's a Claude Young on Frictional I like to mess with too, but I can
never seem to get it quite right.

Maybe these are just the records I have doubles of... :)

Tristan
=====
Text/Mixes: http://phonopsia.tripod.com
Music: http://www.mp313.com
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

New Mix in mp3, 'Live in Iowa City' available for
a short time from http://phonopsia.isoprax.com