Ogg Vorbis sounds better than mp3 and Real Audio. I say go for it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Maarten Baute [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 11:19 AM
To: kataconda; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) [313] rockin' doubles.

> speaking of which, one of the mixes on maarten baute's site doubles the
> bells brilliantly. i think it's the 'selection of...' mix.
> definitely check it out, a lot of great mixes i was really impressed with.
> great work maarten!!!!!
> www.morthenkiang.com

thank you very much for your positive comment, but I think that mix is not
on my site anymore because I donĀ“t have too much webspace!
There  are now 2 other mixes on my site.. well yeah... you can double the
bells nicely..

note: maybee I will change my mixes to the new ".ogg" format, because I know
a lot of people do not like realplayer.

expect some more mixes soon...

Cheers,
Maarten