1992 BIBB single semi-transparent blue vinyl

1992 BIBB double pack with intergalactic beats vinyl came out in both
grey and solid marble light blue

Then Carl repressed the original BIBB music on clear vinyl(with no
artwork or label in the center) that came in a clear sleeve with a
sticker-label on the sleeve a few years later, around the time when he
remixed BIBB(jazz remix, peshay remix, claude young remix, backstreet
boys remix, etc etc).

BIBB was remixed and released yet again on the innerzone Programmed
release.

On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 04:40, Niko Tzoukmanis wrote:
> the seperate shop 12" is on blue semi-transparent
> vinyl, but i don't know of a re-issue has the skyscraper
> design. to my knowledge this is just on the 2 e.p.'s that
> wibo mentioned, piece and quadrant.

Adam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>