I thought that

First, Piece original, black vinyl, big name on label
Then, Piece re-release on colored vinyl

First, Quadrant original, mosaic on black vinyl
Then, Quadrant re-release on colored vinyl with the mosaic label

I think your talking about the re-releases.  If I remember right the
labels were similiar with buildings or whatever.

--
Adam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>