Does any one know anything about these newly issued Distance CD box sets?

(1) My House The Collection, Volumes 1-3 Compiled by DJ Jef K, Paris.

(2) French Sessions The Collection, Volumes 1-3.

They are very nice. The former includes Kenny Larkin's mix of Charm Farm's
Superstar and other 'licious stuff. I don't know much about Jef K just the
name.

A few other little things to report.

A friend of mine who works for V2 has a new Ian Pooley CD promo single, Cold
Wait, which features mixes by E-Dancer (Kevin Saunderson) and Attaboy. I
didn't get to hear those mixes but I hope to soon. Has this been mentioned
on the list before? I'm sorry if so. :)

I also read in a local techno column that there is a new Code Red release (I
think this is either Adam Beyer or Cari Lekebusch's Swedish label - forgive
me, it's late) that features remixes by Jeff Mills, Surgeon, Marco Carola,
etc. That's as much as I know.

Also on the UK Dotmusic site there is a report about Laurent Garnier's new
album, Unreasonable Behavoir, and his forthcoming UK tour. Apparently the
album has more of an African influence. Sounds interesting.

Finally, the Aussie contingent on this list can look forward to those three
Warp CDs coming out locally through MDS in October.

Hopefully there is *something* useful in there for y'all.