Well, Stacey Kidd is coming to Melbourne sometime this month after all at a
great venue. I have the full details. I just have to confirm with the
promoter that's it's OK to post them as I don't wanna step on toes and get
anyone upset (even though these cats are cool and associates of mine). It's
a question of etiquette, I suppose.

Regarding my earlier definition of DJ Rush I know that as a DJ he spins UR,
Mills type stuff but I think his productions do have more of that ghetto
house flava, as others have suggested. I must admit my ignorance on this
one.

Peace