I guess this ain't *entirely* 313 related but anyway.

Stacey is playing Melbourne at the Prince Of Wales next weekend.

At last some info on Mr Kidd..... from the flier in Adelaide:

Stacey Kidd has been involved in the Chicago house scene for many years,
producing numerous records for Dust Traxx and Night Life Collective. He's
also produced work with Paul Johnson, Gene Farris and other leading Chicago
producers.

His DJing style ranges through various styles of Chicago house and he's
suited well within a diverse and up-front crowd.

If you liked Gene Farris, then check out Stacey Kidd.

Peace