dave:
yes, sire and i had an interesting email
conversation about that. he thought i
was in LA, and i explained that i was
just like him--far away from the show,
but doing what i can to help. he designed
the flyer for a party in LA and he's
in Australia, I put up the info and did a
ticket giveaway for the 9/9/99 party
in LA and i'm in halifax, nova scotia,
canada, the opposite side of north
america and as far away easterly