Is that for Australia too? As that's not what I heard, it's just the US
(Northern American) itinerary that is being done right now.

You could be right. I know Europe and Asia are on the cards after the US.

There is a guy here who knows Derrick May very well and works nationally, so
I'm certain he'll be on to it.

He knows of the tour.

He really is the man for it as he knows the music and puts on great Detroit
events which is very important in this country.

Cheers