> detroit is mills' home. magazines and flyers usually read: jeff mills axis
> detroit.

Which is strange, considering axis records say Chicago. I hope this
thanksgiving thing goes off, but the shelter!!? When was the last time
Mills actually played in Detroit? I've heard Mills prefers the
"intimate" non rave type of events, but when THE Detroit dj actually
plays Detroit for the first time in over three years (correct me if I'm
wrong), you would think it would be in a venue of some size. If it does
happen I guess I'll have to ingest all of my pbr before midnight, so I
don't have to violate the sanctity of Buy Nothing Day.

Christopher