I believe Jeff's mom lives in the D, so maybe that is why he would go
"home". Doesn't he live in Kensington, UK, part time too? And his girlfriend
is from Japan. So that makes Jeff a full-time futurist space and time
traveller or sumthin'.

If in fact Jeff likes non-rave events I wish he would play them more down in
these parts. Or at least do a rave then a intimate club date later, which is
the pattern for a few DJs, eg Eddie "Flashin'" Fowlkes in Melbourne.